As a copywriter with the Apex Career Centre team, the ads you create will be the first impression our candidates have of Apex Social. You will be taking our job briefs and turning them into compelling job advertisements that will help us find, and hire, great social care professionals to support our families in the US and Australia.
About Apex Social
Since 2008, Apex’s mission has been to recruit social care professionals from Germany and Austria so that families in the U.S. and Australia can count on extremely high caliber care for their children.
The program is uniquely positioned in the international marketplace as 75% of Apex families have children with special needs. Apex offers participants an opportunity to experience life in the U.S & Australia while gaining professional experience, improve their English and experience living abroad.
We don’t just offer jobs, we offer global careers.
About the Opportunity
The copywriter - recruitment advertising works closely with our global team, using the job briefings our US and Australian teams take from our clients to create engaging job advertisements.
Being a native German and fluent in both written and spoken English is important to the success of this role. You receive the job briefings in English, then you will be creating the job advertisement in German, you also will be working closely with the Apex team from Germany, USA and Australia.A typical day in the role involves:
- Reviewing the job briefing that is provided (in English) and identifying the key pieces of information that will create an informative and engaging job advertisement
- Creating ad copy that speaks to our target market of young social professionals
- Working with the director on the advertising schedule
- Liaising with the recruiters to ensure our ads are attracting the right quality & quantity of candidates
- Revising copy where needed to ensure we reach our results
As our next recruitment advertising copywriter, you will:
- Hold a degree in marketing or HR
- Have the ability to take a lengthy briefing and turn it into engaging ad copy
- Have a high attention to detail in writing, proofreading, and copyediting
- Be a native German speaker and confident in written and spoken English
- Be driven by results
- Be a confident user of MS Office applications & G-suite
Benefits:In addition to working from home and an attractive hourly rate , you will be joining a global team that offers progression opportunities. Even though you work remotely from your home office, you won't be disconnected, you will work closely with your colleagues from the US, Germany and Australia and we catch up regularly via Skype and Zoom.
Your Contact Person for Questions: